My condo went on the market July 13 and closes Aug 20th. I had a really good agent and she priced it right, stayed on top of all developments, and worked hard for the best deal even when the price impacts were relatively small. If you need a good RE agent I'll pass her contact info on to you.
I've been staying mostly on a produce farm in Mt Vernon, WA, as well as with my sister and her husband in Kirkland and a friend in Sammamish. Most all of my stuff is in storage units, and a lot of stuff it is.
I keep myself busy helping my hosts with home and barn upkeep, bicycling, swimming at the Y, Jeep repair, and horse and rider training. Speaking of the last, this coming weekend I'm doing a 4 day workshop with my leased horse, taught by Greg Eliel, who used to work with Buck Brannaman. Buck is a luminary in the horse world, google him and Greg if you are curious to learn more.
My horse's name is Ringo, he's a Paint (which is a breed) with a wonderful temperament, a great work ethic, and is yet very clear with me when I'm confusing him. Here we are...
A week ago I took the ferry from Anacortes to Orcas Is, and did the round trip road bike ride from the ferry dock to the top of Mt. Constitution. Total climbing is 4200 feet, in 37.5 miles, which is a killer ride. (As far as foot gained per mile, it's twice as hard as the one day ride around Mt Rainier.)
Another ferry ride this past Sunday, this time to the Kitsap Peninsula to drive on to Hood Canal, took Lorrie and Jon and me to my oldest brother's retirement party. He waited until he was nearly 70 to retire. Not me, I got out of the work world as soon as it was practical. I remain really happy with my freedom, and have no problem keeping myself busy.
TTFN
Tommy

No comments:
Post a Comment